The Ultimate Garden Planner is complete with everything you need from just starting in the planning stage, to harvesting and enjoy the fruits of your labor. Stay organized with the 39 page garden planner that covers it all!
Page layouts included in the ultimate package:
- Divider Pages: 10 pages used to divide up the sections of the garden planner labeled accordingly. One divider page is blank for printing to allow you to customize the divider to fit your needs.
- Layouts: 2 different pages dedicated to either square foot planning or general layout designs.
- Projects: 5 different project sheets for tracking a general project and one for each season for the seasonal projects.
- Seeds: 2 pages covering seed and plant purchases along with seed starting.
- Expenses: Track all the various expenses associated with your garden to stay on track.
- Planting: 3 different pages to cover which plants will be planted by either a running list, a monthly planting guide, or a seasonal planting guide.
- Pests & Disease: Keep track of which pests and/or diseases have hit each year to see patterns and track treatments to see what works best.
- Plant Profile: A complete profile of individual plants will make sure that you never miss planting, growing, or harvesting the right way.
- Harvesting: The harvesting log will track which plants harvested when and how much they yielded.
- Planner: A monthly planner and 2 different weekly planners (one starting on Monday and the other on Sunday) gives you a variety of planning methods keeping on target with your tasks.
- Notes: General notes will help in the future for better planning. The more you write down, the more successful you’ll be.
- Journal: 3 pages to keep a running journal to improve success in the future growing seasons. Either do it by writing it out like the notes section, or short quick journaling on the weekly sheets (one starting on Monday, and the other on Sunday). Log any successes and failures, thoughts and ideas, and general feelings.
- Tabs: 2 different pages of tabs that can be printed, cut out, and attached to the divider pages for quick and easy access. One page is blank for you to fill in as you please and the other is pre-populated with titles for the various sections included above.
Just download and print. You’re on your way to a successful garden!